Today’s post is in memory of Nelson Mandela and with respect for his life and leadership. In his own words:
- Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
- There is no passion to be found playing small — in settling for a life that is less than the one you are capable of living.
- Our human compassion binds us the one to the other — not in pity or patronizingly, but as human beings who have learnt how to turn our common suffering into hope for the future.
- For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.
- Unlike some politicians, I can admit to a mistake.
For more from Nelson Mandela, see my original source for these quotes at Brainy Quote.
Categories: Church and Ministry