Most of my speaking takes place at Emmanuel Mennonite Church where I serve as lead pastor, but I also love to offer writing workshops, classes on journaling and other spiritual practices, keynote presentations, and retreats.
I’ve spoken to college students, health practitioners, women, men, pastors, and other church leaders, at Columbia Bible College, Fraser Valley Christian Writers, Seattle Pacific University, St. Benedict Center, and many other church and community settings.
I’m happy to consider other topics that fit the needs of your group, but I continue to be drawn to themes related to Spark: Igniting Your God-Given Creativity and Sacred Pauses: Spiritual Practices for Personal Renewal.
Keynotes and Workshops
- Cultivating Spiritual Practices
- Journaling for Personal and Spiritual Growth
- One Call, Many Callings
- Renewal: Sacred Pauses for Church Leaders
- Sabbath, Self-Care, and Sacred Pauses
- Writing as a Spiritual Journey
- Pause: A Weekend Away
- The Power of Pausing
- Unwrapping Your Spiritual Gifts
- Work and Rest: Precarious Balance or Healthy Rhythm?
For speaking invitations, please use my contact form.