Most of my speaking takes place at Emmanuel Mennonite Church where I serve as lead pastor, but I also love to offer writing workshops, classes on journaling and other spiritual practices, keynote presentations, and retreats.
I’ve spoken to college students, health practitioners, women, men, pastors, and other church leaders, at Columbia Bible College, Fraser Valley Christian Writers, Seattle Pacific University, St. Benedict Center, and many other church and community settings.
I continue to be drawn to themes related to Spark: Igniting Your God-Given Creativity; Sacred Pauses: Spiritual Practices for Personal Renewal; and am now booking events related to Four Gifts: Seeking Self-Care for Heart, Soul, Mind, and Strength. I’m also happy to consider other ideas that speak to the needs and interests of your group.
Keynotes, Seminars, and Workshops
- Spiritual Practice for Busy People
- Cultivating Spiritual Practices
- Journaling for Personal and Spiritual Growth
- One Call, Many Callings
- Spiritual Renewal in Changing Times
- Renewal: Sacred Pauses for Church Leaders
- Sabbath, Self-Care, and Sacred Pauses
- Writing as a Spiritual Journey
- Writing Your Spiritual Story
- Creative Living: With Abundance, Trust, and Spirit
- Spark Your Creativity
- Unwrapping Your Spiritual Gifts
- Pause: A Weekend Away
- The Power of Pausing
- Work and Rest: Precarious Balance or Healthy Rhythm?
For speaking invitations, please use my contact form.