To celebrate the last day of my month-long blog tour, I’m practicing being in two places at once with 5 Ways to take a break and be refreshed in the midst of a busy day AND an interview for Mennonite Women Canada. I received some great questions yesterday from Waltrude Gortzen, answered them early this morning, and wow, the interview has been posted for hours already–she certainly doesn’t let any grass grow under her feet. Many thanks, Waltrude!
Sooo… have you ever heard of a “blog tour”
Exactly! Neither had I! 🙂
But… I love to try new things and it helps when the ‘blogger on tour’ is my pastor.
1. What motivates you to write resources for the church?
2. When did you first become interested in writing and what did it take for you to actually write your first book?
3. How do you decide what you will be writing about?
4. What are some of the joys and challenges of being a woman in church leadership?
5. What are some of the challenges of combining church leadership and being a writer?
6. Compare writing your first book to this book. What has changed and how is it still the same?
7. What are some of the joys and challenges of being a writer?
8. “Sacred Pauses” – what has been your personal highlight connected to this book?